To be the most admired Indian energy company through world class performance.
- CPCL has been inculcating the competencies of executing complicated green-field & brown-field projects. From its neonatal capacity of 2.5 MMTPA in 1969, CPCL has nurtured now to 11.5 MMTPA Refining capacity all through redefining various expansions. CPCL got its Refinery-II & Refinery-III units respectively in 1984 & 2004.
- Also, the existing Refineries had been revamped for its capacity expansion thereby adding more valuable distillates during 2010 & 2012.
- First-of-its-kind in Asia, CPCL leaped high in expanding Catalytic Reforming Unit (CRU) to Continuous Catalytic Reforming (CCR) thereby increasing the capacity of the unit from 250 to 303 TMT.
- As part of “Auto Fuels Upgradation” directed by the Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas (MoP&NG), CPCL proves to be a studious compliant by implementing two major projects in the recent past, viz., Euro-IV (BS-IV) during 2011 and BS-VI Auto Fuels Projects presently.
- As a mounting guardian of environmental safety, CPCL has rescinded the spherical storage for LPG & Butylene and transformed to Mounded Bullets during 2016. Construction of 100 MGD Desalination Plant at Kattupalli near Ennore, Installation of 22 number of Wind Mills for power generation of 17 MW at Pushpathur in Dindigul district in Tamil Nadu are the testimonials of CPCL’s concern at sourcing renewable energy in an environment-friendly way. Steering further, CPCL is developing of Green Belt at Amullaivoyal village near Manali.
- Projects Division in collaboration with Development and R&D departments, executes the project marvels from “concept to commissioning” and plays a pivotal role in improving profitability and leads CPCL in the path of glory.